Thursday, May 24, 2012

Great Garage Clean Out Challenge Week 3


Week 3
I am working on I'm an Organized Junkie's Great Garage Clean Out Challenge Week Three.

This week I have been adding to the purge pile and beginning to label it for my 9 June CommunityYard Sale. Basic tools I am using are masking tape and a sharpie.

If I have a set of things that go together I will use a numbering system like: 1/3, 2/3, 3/3 to make sure all 3 pieces are taken when purchased. The Bouncy House below has the house, blower and the stakes/patches.



If you look closely, I also labeled my old pink desk chair that UNFORTUNATELY does not fit in our current house. It reads, "IKEA $5." Sometimes my labels will only read a price, but other times, some details are added, which is easy with masking tape.  If a friend brings stuff over, they mark their prices with initials or a different colored sharpie. When their stuff is sold, I collect the money, remove the "price tag," and stick it to a clipboard or sheet of paper to add up later. That is MUCH easier and more polite than having multiple cashiers.

I look forward to more work in the garage next week.
~hurley

Previous Garage Challenge Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I also enjoy questions.
I apologize in advance for the word verification, but I am not a fan of SPAM, and it drives me nuts. I hope you are patient enough to "beat the word robot." Thanks, again!