Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Winter Indoor Picnic

Nature Indoor!!

It was Friday, and I wanted my family to do something simple, yet different. A few plans had fallen through for that night, so I came up with an indoor picnic. My 4.5 year old daughter was ecstatic about helping decorate our living room.

We came up with some "design elements." flowers, sun, tree with apples, etc.


I was in charge of drawing on our colored construction paper. I am far from an artist, but my kids love my attempts.

My daughter actually cut out about 70% of the decorations. She was so motivated. She wanted to lay green paper on the floor for grass, but we came up with the great, grass border instead.


Welcome to our indoor outdoor family picnic area.


What have you done on the spur of the moment to change up a family routine? How did it turn out?

2 comments:

I love comments! I also enjoy questions.
I apologize in advance for the word verification, but I am not a fan of SPAM, and it drives me nuts. I hope you are patient enough to "beat the word robot." Thanks, again!